Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rambling

According to folks that know, a blog needs to be updated about everyday in order to be read consistently. I'm sure I'll learn that lesson well as I continue to blog. According to my notes here, my last entry was on the 13th, when I was in Orlando.

On Thursday, Teresa and I headed to coastal North Carolina, for a long weekend at the beach. Part of the draw was the opportunity to interview a potential new client that wanted to sell his business, as well as some real estate he had accumulated.

At the moment, I haven't decided that we will add this gentleman as a client. However, Teresa and I had a good time. The weather was perfect. Some sun, some overcast skies, and plenty of time to sit in a chair at the beach and read. Everyone enjoys different things. We enjoy hours of quietness, given to reading.

We missed the little one, but did get to see her once we got home Sunday evening. Monday it was back in the saddle, riding off to rescue the world from all the vultures that would separate well meaning folks from their money.

So, how was your week?

Until next time,

Randy

No comments: